Build it and they will NOT come… your website needs the right content and technical expertise to grow visitors
Many SEO service companies try to apply the same cookie-cutter offering to all businesses. They may also try to lock you into committing to several months of service. Our unique SEO services use a bespoke blend of strategies based on your business, industry, goals, expertise and resources to ensure you get the best possible results at a pace that best fits you.
Increased website traffic targeted to your niche
A blended service offering that fits your unique requirements
Learn new skills and ways to promote your business
SEO service building blocks
Our SEO services can be delivered by any combination of the following:
1. SEO Assessment
Not your typical audit, this service includes:
- Education — We introduce you to SEO and our methodology.
- Evaluation — We personally review your website to identify its SEO-related strengths and weaknesses regarding technical SEO, content, on-site optimization, and off-site SEO.
- Roadmap — We identify action items which become a roadmap for growth. You walk away understanding your website’s SEO strengths and weaknesses, as well as how to turn weaknesses into opportunities in future SEO projects.
2. SEO Jumpstart
A one-time project over 1-2 months to properly build your website’s SEO foundation:
- Research & Planning – We complete the research and strategic planning needed to direct your website towards steady growth. We’ll review our findings with you and get your feedback.
- Implementation – We identify focus keywords, write page titles and meta descriptions, update your alternative text, fix broken links, dial in your headers, and so much more.
- Results – We expect to see your website ranking higher in the search results within weeks of completing the execution phase. We’ll review your progress with you.
3. SEO Monthly
Our ongoing monthly service can be started and stopped at any time and includes the following:
- Communication: To be successful in SEO collaboration and feedback are required. We have a monthly call to ensure we’re in sync and meet your priorities.
- Action Items: These are the exact steps we’ll take each month to drive results. Each month’s progress will build on previous months and solidify your SEO position for the future. Examples of actions include fixing technical issues, adding content, optimising pages or using link-building strategies.
- Reporting: We deliver a summary of results and observations.
Some answers to the most frequently asked questions about our WordPress website maintenance plan.
How much will it cost?
Our quotes are all different based on your needs and resources.
Our SEO assessment usually ranges from £500-1,000 depending upon the size of your website.
The one-off SEO Jumpstart work can range from £1,500 to £3,000 depending upon the agreed-upon scope.
Monthly services are quite flexible and can range from £240 to £2,400, again depending upon the scope of work.
Are there cancellation fees?
No! Our monthly service has a no-risk, no questions asked guarantee. If for any reason you need to stop the service, you have complete freedom to do so. Your plan is simply billed out for the month that’s paid for.
Do you take on sites that you didn't build, or that use other systems?
Yes, our SEO is content management system (CMS) agnostic. We love WordPress and feel it is the best CMS for SEO. But if you are already using Squarespace, Wix, Drupal or another CMS, we are still here for you. Our SEO services work the same regardless of how your website has been built.
If additional work is required there may be setup fees involved with this.
Can I do this if I am not technical?
Yes! Our process does not ask you to have technical skills such as writing code. Any actions given to you can easily be completed by those with basic computer skills.
When will I see results?
Our SEO service does rely on us making changes to your website. This can be delayed by permissions and decision-making. How long? That depends on you and your business. Initial results are typically seen in 1-2 months.
Several factors can influence the speed of results:
Industry – The space you are in impacts the timing of results. Some industries are more competitive, so your results take more time.
Commitment – The amount of energy and budget you contribute will directly impact how quickly you see results.
Iterative – Our process (and SEO in general) is iterative. It’s not just about how quickly you move. Our average customer sees initial results after several weeks and even better results appear downstream. The results continue to layer over time.
Our SEO services come with a no-risk, no-questions-asked guarantee. In the event that you want to stop, you only pay for the month or one-off service you’ve paid for and can start or stop at any time.
Contact us for any questions you have or to enquire about setting up a custom plan for an advanced site or multiple websites.